Need a speaker?
How To Live Wow!? is not just a book, but also comes in the form of a presentation/workshop. All over Europe, Sietse has been sharing the story of How To Live Wow!? His presentation lasts for about 45 minutes, the workshop 2-3 hours depending on the available time. Both the presentation as well as the workshop are suitable for international events, schools, universities and in companies.
Sietse as speaker: Five good reasons
- Sietse gives unique tips, tricks and methods from the perspective of a young generation
- Sietse shares tips, tricks and methods that can be applied immediately
- Both the presentation as well as the workshop are visually engaging. No slideshows with dozens of bullet points or lengthy monologues
- Sietse involves his audience. An active attitude makes the presentation more fun and increases the impact
- Sietse has over five years experience as international speaker
Sietse has appeared during the following events, amongst others:
How To Live Wow!? (presentation and workshop)
18 May 2011 @ MediaFutureWeek, Almere, NL
Dare to Provocate
30 September 2010 @ TEDxTransmedia, Geneva, CH
Sharing the Moment
22 September 2010 @ BPRW, St. Petersburg, RU
Winning Europe’s Hearts
10 November 2009 @ Middle East PR Congress, Dubai, UAE
Networking as Part of Your Lifestyle
2 June 2009 @ Utrecht University, Utrecht, NL
Young, Successful and Entrepreneur… What’s Next?
17 February 2009 @ Chamber of Commerce, Amsterdam, NL
Help! The Public Takes Over!
25 September 2008 @ PICNIC 2008, Amsterdam, NL
Bookings and more information
For more information about the presentation, workshops and booking inquiries, please contact
m.duijts (at) wowworks.eu